Purchase Orders With Change Requests Fail Approval With "ORA-06550: line 1, column 28: PLS-00302: component 'SET_NOTIFY_REQUESTER_ATTRS' must be declared"
(Doc ID 2364056.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Approvals - Req, PO
Workflow approval fails with error below for Purchase Orders that have change requests entered
ORA-06550: line 1, column 28: PLS-00302: component 'SET_NOTIFY_REQUESTER_ATTRS' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored
ERROR_STACK: Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_COMMUNICATION_PVT.set_notify_requester_attrs, POAPPRV, 297239-404462, 286732, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Standard PO and approve it
2. Log in as supplier to enter request for changes
3. Change the ordered quantity and submit change request
4. Submit change request to the buyer
5. Buyer acknowledges change request notification in the worklist
6. Buyer accepts the change request
7. User checks the change history in iSupplier portal or in purchase order summary, the status is still pending
8. User checks the Approval workflow for the purchase order, the activity status shows exceptions with the errors ORA-06550 / PLS-00302 mentioned above at activity "set Notify Requested Attributes"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document