Cannot De-activate Rebuildable Asset Number - Asset Hierarchy Exists
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to de-activate Rebuildable, the following error occurs.
Asset Hierarchy exists for the Asset
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Find Rebuildable Serial Numbers.
3. Find Rebuildable Numbers.
4. Navigate Menu Tools / De-activate Asset Number.
5. Encounter the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms