Unable To Inspect And Deliver A One Time Expense Item In MSCA Against A Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2366910.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to inspect and deliver one time expense items against Purchase Order in MSCA application.
After entering the receipt number, item field LOV does not show the item details.
Steps To Reproduce
1.(N) Purchasing responsibility > Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create a purchase order without any item number.
Enter the item description and item category.
3. Approve the purchase order.
4. Login to MSCA and select Materials and Mfg responsibility.
5. Receive the PO.
6. Navigate to Receiving > Inspect > Receipt
7. Enter the Org Code.
8. Enter receipt number.
9. Try to select the item from item LOV but no entries appear in the LOV, it throws the error "No result is found".
Item can neither be chosen from the LOV nor the manually entered item is validated successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document