After adop phase=cutover, some EBS target components are not visible on OEM 12c
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Application Management Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12.1 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some EBS target components are not visible after running adop phase=cutover in Enterprise Manager 12c using EBS Application Management Pack version 220.127.116.11
On a cloned environment, the issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Discover EBS target with AMP Discovery Wizard.
- After discovery: EBS Target status = Up
2) Create 12c Cloud Control blackout prior to application shutdown for maintenance, then stop blackout after maintenance completed and application restarted
- After stopping the blackout and restarting the application: AMP EBS Target target status = Down or Pending
- Some AMP targets show a status of Status Pending (Post Blackout)
3) Run adop phase=cutover as part of patching cycle/maintenance activities
- After cutover: 7 of 14 AMP components are not visible (***Note, number of targets may vary depending on system configuration and business requirements).
- Overall EBS target via AMP = Up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms