IN Operator Is Not Working In Rate Cost
(Doc ID 2369187.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accessorial Cost is defined using IN Operator and Province Code of two values.
Rate Inquiry performed does not show calculation if the province code has operator as IN and values have more than one code.
If the value after IN operator is just one value, the accessorial cost is correctly calculated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Created Rate Offering with accessorial cost using the IN operator and two province code values
02. Navigate to rate inquiry page & input parameters and hit search
03. Click on Cost Link. It is seen that Accessorial is not calculated
04. If you modify the rate offering accessorial cost id and include just one value and execute RIQ, it calculates accessorial correctly
05. Issue seems to be when IN is used and multiple values are put
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document