Unable To Start MCS Push Notification Provider
(Doc ID 2370170.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to configure Mobile Push Notification Provider
the following error occurs.
Could not handle the control event -> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/map/JsonMappingException
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to oracle EBS public URL login with your credentials.
2. You will be redirected to the mobile application manager page.
3. Register your application on the EBS environment and mark the status of the application enabled.
4. After configuring this go to push configuration and enter the required MCS, parameters and click apply.
5. After clicking apply Push service component status should be running, but right now its stopped with error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!