R12: AP: How to Find Change in Supplier Name After Invoice Validation And Before Payment Creation?
(Doc ID 2370218.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to Find Change in Supplier name done at Supplier setup after Invoice validation but before payment creation?
In R12.2.X Below Scenario examined
1. Create a Invoice with existing supplier.
2. Validate and account the Invoice.
3. Change supplier name at Supplier setup and save.
4. Done the payment through PPR.
5. Payment has been stamped with modified supplier name .
e.g. Previous Supplier name : Gram Nidhi Pratham Karaha changed to Gram Nidhi Pratham , Karaha. (Here "," added in Supplier name)
The Payment has been stamped as Gram Nidhi Pratham , Karaha.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document