R12: AP:Create Accounting Completes Warning Due To Invalid Payment, With The Following Error 95340 The total Debits And The Total Credits Do Not Balance For This Subledger Journal Entry.
(Doc ID 2373482.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to account Payment, the following error occurs:
The total debits and the total credits do not balance for this subledger journal entry. Please ensure that the application accounting definition Encumbrance Accrual owned by Oracle contains journal line types for the event class Reconciled Payments and event type Payment Clearing Adjusted that can create a balanced entry. Also verify that any conditions associated with a journal line type are correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Create Accounting program
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit
5. Notice that Payment is not accounted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document