BWC: Demand Workbench: "Add Another" Drop-down List in Search Page Include CLM Values in Non-CLM Environment
(Doc ID 2380145.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In "Add Another" drop-down list in Demand Workbench Search page, CLM values are displayed in non-CLM environment once Personalize Page is displayed.
CLM values are not displayed in "Add Another" drop-down list in Demand Workbench Search page in non-CLM env.
Steps to Reproduce
- Buyer Work Center > Requisitions
- Click Search button
- Check the values in "Add Another" drop-down and confirm Assisting Office Address is not in the list.
- Click "Personalize Advanced Search: (AdvSearchRN)"
- Click "Return to Application"
- Check the values in "Add Another" drop-down --> Assisting Office Address and many other values that did not exist in step are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document