Error: INV_RCVLOTQTY_EXCEEDS "Quantity cannot exceed 0 (UOM) for lot <Lot_Number>" Occurs When Performing Deliver Case2
(Doc ID 2381687.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to deliver the lot controlled material which was received from IOT,
the following error occurs.
Quantity cannot exceed 0 (UOM) for lot <Lot_Number>
Steps to Reproduce
- (N)INV > Transactions > Receiving > Receipts : Perform receipt from IOT
- (N)INV > Transactions > Receiving > Receiving Transactions : Query the transaction by IOT Shipment number or Receipt number to perform deliver.
- Click on Lot-Serial button and Lot Entry window shows
- Enter Lot Number or choose it from LOV
- Enter Quantity
- "Quantity cannot exceed 0 (UOM) for lot <Lot_Number>" error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document