'Retroactive Price' Functionality in BPA Approval Form Not Updating Price on Referenced Purchase Order as Expected
(Doc ID 2381789.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Purchasing Processes
Retroactive Pricing is working when the program is being run as concurrent program separately but not working when it starts from BPA approval workflow.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2- Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
3. Query for existing BPA and click on price breaks.
4. Update price break price for a BPA
5. Save the changes
6. Submit the PO for reapproval with option 'Apply price update to existing PO's and release'.
7. Query the referenced Purchase Order from Purchase Order Summary. The change in the line price is not reflected.
8. Run “Retroactive Price Update of Purchasing Documents Program” from Requests form manually.Then able to see the price break new price updated for referenced purchase orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document