Email is Not Sent to Supplier When Cancelling Purchase Orders From Buyer Work Center
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, email communication does not work when cancelling the PO via Buyer Work Center (BWC).
Email notification is not sent when choosing email communication (email flag) and entering an email upon cancelling the PO.
Where email_document attribute, for instance, should be "Y"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a PO and approve it.
2. Go to Buyer Work Center (BWC), choose cancel PO
3. Check on the email flag, enter the email address
4. Submit to cancel the document
5. Cancellation is successful but the email is sent to the email address entered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms