Cancelled Work Confirmation Lines Are Included on New Work Confirmation
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Services Procurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After cancelled Work Confirmations in the Buyer Work Center(BWC) and create a new Work Confirmation immediately, the pay items from the cancelled Work Confirmation are included on this new one.
Steps to Reproduce
- In Buyer Work Center, query a Complex PO and select the Create Work Confirmation action on Orders tab.
- On the Create Work Confirmation page, view all pay items and select those to include in the Work Confirmation.
- Click the Next button to move to next page, then click the Cancel button instead of Submit.
- Below message was shown on, click Yes button.
"Your Work Confirmation will be discarded. Would you like to continue?"
- Back to the BWC Orders page, select another Complex PO and create a new Work Confirmation.
- Select the pay items and click on the Next button.
- Note that the pay items for the previous Work Confirmation are included on the new Work Confirmation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms