Cancelled Work Confirmation Lines Are Included on New Work Confirmation
(Doc ID 2386013.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Services Procurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After cancelled Work Confirmations in the Buyer Work Center(BWC) and create a new Work Confirmation immediately, the pay items from the cancelled Work Confirmation are included on this new one.
Steps to Reproduce
- In Buyer Work Center, query a Complex PO and select the Create Work Confirmation action on Orders tab.
- On the Create Work Confirmation page, view all pay items and select those to include in the Work Confirmation.
- Click the Next button to move to next page, then click the Cancel button instead of Submit.
- Below message was shown on, click Yes button.
"Your Work Confirmation will be discarded. Would you like to continue?"
- Back to the BWC Orders page, select another Complex PO and create a new Work Confirmation.
- Select the pay items and click on the Next button.
- Note that the pay items for the previous Work Confirmation are included on the new Work Confirmation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document