Deleted Absence Request from Core Forms are Visible in Self Service
(Doc ID 2389572.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Leave of Absence
Deleted Absence Request from Core Forms are Visible in the Self Service Pages ( under this particular scenario only )
1. Create a Future Dated Leave Request from Self Service and get it approved.
2. Now from Employee Self Service , Click on Update icon
3. Do not do any changes and click on Home Page .. Now the Leave Request Status changes to "Work In Progress"
4. Meanwhile, From Core Forms, Delete this Particular Leave Request
5. Now When Employee goes to his Self Service -> Absence Management.. Still able to see a record with "Work In Progress" Status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document