Deleted Absence Request from Core Forms are Visible in Self Service
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Leave of Absence
Deleted Absence Request from Core Forms are Visible in the Self Service Pages ( under this particular scenario only )
1. Create a Future Dated Leave Request from Self Service and get it approved.
2. Now from Employee Self Service , Click on Update icon
3. Do not do any changes and click on Home Page .. Now the Leave Request Status changes to "Work In Progress"
4. Meanwhile, From Core Forms, Delete this Particular Leave Request
5. Now When Employee goes to his Self Service -> Absence Management.. Still able to see a record with "Work In Progress" Status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms