Can Quantity Agreed on BPA Line be Used to Validate Release Quantity?
(Doc ID 2389652.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to check the blanket release based on 'Quantity Agreed' set on BPA line?
When Quantity on Release is greater than 'Quantity Agreed' on BPA line, release can be approved without any error.
When Quantity on Release is greater than 'Quantity Agreed' on BPA line, a error message is displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
- Create a BPA
- On BPA line, entere Quantity Agreed.
- Approve the BPA
- Purchase Orders > Releases
- Create a release for the approved BPA
- Enter Quantity greater than the Quantity Agreed specified on BPA line.
- Save and submit the release for approval. --> The release can be approved without any errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document