Self Service BEE: Updating Batch Created wtih Batch By Assignment Redirects to Batch By Element Page
(Doc ID 2393183.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 to 12.2 HRMS RUP12 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
In Self-Service Batch Element Entry (BEE), updating batch that was created with "Batch By Assignment" redirects to the "Batch By Element" page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as Manager Self-Service responsibility.
- Go to Element Entries (PAY_BEE_SS) function.
- Create a batch with "Batch By Assignment". Save without entering any element entry.
- Go back to Element Entries (PAY_BEE_SS) function
- Search for the existing batch that was created with "Batch By Assignment".
- "Batch By Element" page opens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document