Schedule Ship Date (SSD) Not Taking MAX SSD When Adding a Ship Set on a New Order Line
(Doc ID 2393484.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Schedule Ship Date not taking MAX Scheduled Ship Date (SSD) for an order tied to a Ship Set,
1. Line 4.1 on the Order has the scheduled ship date as 17-APR-2018.
2. So the expectation is when users create the Ship Set it should take that Date as schedule ship date for all the lines.
3. But in this scenario it is not happening.
1. Suppose we have an order which is in booked status and we have 5 lines for five different items
2. Each of the line we have different schedule ship date.
3. Suppose one line for 10-Apr, 2nd for 15th apr, 3rd for 25th apr, 4th for 22 apr, and 5th for 30th apr
4. Now if we add the ship set it should take the max schedule ship date i.e 30th Apr which is not happening.
5. It is taking some random date which is not correct.
OM: Auto Push Group Date" is set as Yes at Site Level
OM: Sales Order Form: Cascade Header Changes to Line is not currently set - set as Automatic
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User.
2. Order Organizer > Query Sales Order #
3. Line 4.1 shows Scheduled Ship Date (SSD) 17-APR-2018
4. Since there is a Ship Set associated to lines SSD should be the same for all lines.
SUCCESS vs. FAILURE COMPARISON
1. If you put the ship date when the order is in entered status then it is working as expected.
2. But it is not working if we book the order first and then put the ship set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document