How to Set the Initial Value for PO Line Columns on BWC
(Doc ID 2402848.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Personalize to set the Initial Value through following steps:
- Go to the Purchasing Responsibility;
- Open the Orders form through menu of 'Buyer Work Center -> Orders';
- Select a Complex type in Create action on the right top and click Go button;
- Enter necessary fields on Header tab then click Lines tab;
- The line table is shown and enter the necessary columns for the 1st line
- Click the update icon on Action column for the new creation line;
- 'Update Line 1' page will be shown and there has below columns on Financing section which are not shown on the line table;
- Advance Percentage (%)
- Advance Amount
- Recoupment Rate (%)
- Maximum Retainage Amount
- Retainage Rate (%)
- Click the Personalize link on Financing section to set the Initial Value for these columns;
But it's not worked fine, so how to set the Initial Value for these columns?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!