FTI Role Change Does Not Reflect when Using OBIEE
(Doc ID 2407357.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an existing FTI user with BIConsumer role is updated with BIAuthor role, the expected menus for author role are not displayed.
Author menus should be displayed, as for the case when a user is created with BIAuthor role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration - User management - User Manager
2. Click New and create a new FTI user - (i.e. - USER01 that will have BIAuthor role)
3. Login with USER01 and navigate to Transportation Intelligence -> Ad Hoc Query. The available menus will correspond to the BIAuthor role
4. Repeat step 2 and 3, but create the user (i.e. - USER02) with BIConsumer role.
5. Edit USER02 and change the roles from BIConsumer to BIAuthor
6. Login with USER02 and navigate to Transportation Intelligence -> Ad Hoc Query. The available menus will still correspond to the BIConsumer role.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document