BANK DUPLICATION MESSAGE DURING SUPPLIER REGISTRATION
(Doc ID 2410779.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.7 version, Supplier User Issues
When attempting to Create a New Bank Account the following error occurs.
Cannot have Two Account with the Same Account Number, Currency, and Bank Branch Combination.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Full Access (Supplier Login)
3. Navigation: Supplier Homepage ->> Select: "Administration" Tab ->>
4. Click: Band Details ->> Click: "Create" ->> Bank ->>
5. Select: "Existing Bank" And "Existing Branch" ->>
6. Enter New Different Account Number, Check Digits, and Bank Name, and Currency ->>
7. Click: "Save" ->>
8. Receive Error: Cannot have two account with the same Account Number, Currency, and Bank Branch Combination.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot Create New Bank account Details without Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document