BANK DUPLICATION MESSAGE DURING SUPPLIER REGISTRATION
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.7 version, Supplier User Issues
When attempting to Create a New Bank Account the following error occurs.
Cannot have Two Account with the Same Account Number, Currency, and Bank Branch Combination.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Full Access (Supplier Login)
3. Navigation: Supplier Homepage ->> Select: "Administration" Tab ->>
4. Click: Band Details ->> Click: "Create" ->> Bank ->>
5. Select: "Existing Bank" And "Existing Branch" ->>
6. Enter New Different Account Number, Check Digits, and Bank Name, and Currency ->>
7. Click: "Save" ->>
8. Receive Error: Cannot have two account with the same Account Number, Currency, and Bank Branch Combination.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot Create New Bank account Details without Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms