When a Rate Record Is Copied and the Geo Hierarchy Is Changed the Previous Geography Information Remains In The New Rate Record.
Last updated on JULY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a rate records is copied and the Geo hierarchy is changed, the previous geography information remains in the new rate record.
Steps to Reproduce (example)
1. Navigate to Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Record > Actions.
2. Select existing Rate Record where Destination Geo Hierarchy is set to "City"
3. Select Actions -> Copy Rate Record.
4. Select Rate offering
5. Select the Destination Region of Choice Location.
6. On the attributes Tab select Location ID
7. Click Finish
8. Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Record >
9 Query Rate Record
Note: The Destination City is visible
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms