When a Rate Record Is Copied and the Geo Hierarchy Is Changed the Previous Geography Information Remains In The New Rate Record.
(Doc ID 2411355.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a rate records is copied and the Geo hierarchy is changed, the previous geography information remains in the new rate record.
Steps to Reproduce (example)
1. Navigate to Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Record > Actions.
2. Select existing Rate Record where Destination Geo Hierarchy is set to "City"
3. Select Actions -> Copy Rate Record.
4. Select Rate offering
5. Select the Destination Region of Choice Location.
6. On the attributes Tab select Location ID
7. Click Finish
8. Contract and Rate Management > Contract Management > Rate Record >
9 Query Rate Record
Note: The Destination City is visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document