Error Transmitting Purchase Orders To Suppliers: java.io.FileNotFoundException Invalid CACertFile java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
(Doc ID 2412978.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle XML Gateway - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version
Customer cannot use the Oracle XML Gateway to transmit Purchase Orders to suppliers (trading partners) because
they applied several patches in Production that changed some settings.
Now are faced with Oracle XML Gateway delivery errors and are unable to transmit the Purchase orders to suppliers:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workflow Administrator responsibility -> Transaction Monitor -> Transaction Monitor
1. 10.1.2 Patches
• Applied 7121788
• Rolled back PATCH 25441839 ( JRE Patch )
• Applied 14825718
• Applied 8551790
• Applied 26825525
• Rolled back JRE PATCH 25441839
* Oracle suggested to ignore this patch (patch Replaced by 25441839 with 26825525 as per the doc bug 27474293)
2. Applied ORACLE APPLICATIONS RELEASE 12.1:CPU PATCH FOR APR 2018 Patch - 27468057
3. Applied Gather Statistics AUTO sampling Patch - 16410424
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document