Depreciation Is Calculating On Original Cost Not In Net Book Value Corp Book
(Doc ID 2414946.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NOTE: In the images.examples above or below and/or the attached document, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
Requirement is that Depreciation calculation on NBV not in Original cost after changing the Life time of Assets.
- Asset No : XXXXX
- Place in service is 01/01/2016
- Asset Cost: 1000
- Life of Asset: 5 Yrs.
- Ran Depreciation for the month of June 2018
- Current Depreciation : 16.44 and YTD Depreciation : 499.18
- Now Changed the Life of Asset from 5 yrs to 5.5 Yrs.
- Ran the Depreciation for the month of June 2018: Current Depreciation: 15.17 and YTD Depreciation : 460.78. It is calculating on original cost only 1000 EUR only.
Requirement via above Scenario: It has to calculate on NBV on current month or Current year : 500.82.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document