Depreciation Is Calculating On Original Cost Not In Net Book Value Corp Book
(Doc ID 2414946.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is that Depreciation calculation on NBV not in Original cost after changing the Life time of Assets.
- Asset No : XXXXX
- Place in service is 01/01/2016
- Asset Cost: 1000
- Life of Asset: 5 Yrs.
- Ran Depreciation for the month of June 2018
- Current Depreciation : 16.44 and YTD Depreciation : 499.18
- Now Changed the Life of Asset from 5 yrs to 5.5 Yrs.
- Ran the Depreciation for the month of June 2018: Current Depreciation: 15.17 and YTD Depreciation : 460.78. It is calculating on original cost only 1000 EUR only.
Requirement via above Scenario: It has to calculate on NBV on current month or Current year : 500.82.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!