Opening Link From Notifications From Different OU The Current Responsibility Content Has Been Switch
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version,
When attempting to open the link from notification from another Operating Unit (OU) after a different OU link was opened from a notification,
the following error occurs.
"The current responsibility content has been switched to XYZ responsibility
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create assessment A for Operating Unit X
2. Create assessment B for Operating Unit Y
3. Click the link of the notification for A
4. Log as the buyer
5. Assessment A is shown with the message:
"The current responsibility content has been switched to X responsibility
6. Now, go back to the email and open the notification for assessment B, and click the Details link.
7. Log as the same buyer from step 4
8. Message is shown as:
" You do not have enough privileges to access the requested page. Please contact the System Administrator to get the necessary permission."
Switch responsibility shows responsibility from Y responsibility
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms