Collections Form Not Autopopulating After Customer is Selected
Last updated on JULY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When querying, or selecting a customer in Advanced Collections form at the Account level, the Account number is not defaulting into the form. Because the account number is not populated, the following tabs\fields are blank:
- Profile tab
- Accounts tab
- Aging tab
- Notes tab
- Amount Overdue and Net Balance in the Collections header.
Note: This issue only occurs when the profile option 'IEX: Party Group Relationship Role' is set to null. If that profile option is set to any value, the Account number will default in as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collection Agent
- Set IEX: Party Group Relationship Role = null.
- Open IEXRCALL and open the LOV for 'Organization'.
- Enter 'Comput%' and Find.
- Select 'Computer Service and Rentals', and click OK.
- Customer is returned, but Account number is not populated, and the Profile, Accounts, Aging and Notes tab are empty.
- Open the LOV for 'Account', and '1006' auto-populates with the rest of the tabs.
- Set IEX: Party Group Relationship Role = any value in the list and save.
- Redo steps #2-4, and all tabs and account number populate automatically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms