While Submit Requisition After Editing Error: Check funds failed.Contact Purchasing Administrator if necessary
(Doc ID 2427574.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Requisition Creation
When attempting to submit requisition after edit, the following error occurs.
Check funds failed. Contact Purchasing Administrator if necessary.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement, -> iProcurement Home page -> Shop -> Non-Catalog Request
2. Select Item Type 'Goods or Services ..'
3. Enter Item Description
4. Got below error while selecting Category from LOV
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
5. Navigate back to Requisition tab
6. Search for an Incomplete Requisition # and click on 'Copy to Cart' button
7. Edit and Submit Requisition page opens with Check Funds option
8. Got below message while click on Check Funds button
Check Funds completed successfully
9. Got below error while click on Submit button
You do not have the authority to submit this requisition. Click on Manage Approvals button to add an approver.
10. Click on Manage Approvals button and add approver.
11. Got below message while click on Submit button
Requisition NNN has been submitted to ____________ for approval.
12. Login to application as approver
13. Click on requisition approval notification link 'Purchase Requisition NNN....' from worklist
14. Click on Edit Requisition link
15. Got below error while click on Check Funds from 'Edit and Submit Requisition' page
Check Funds failed. Contact Purchasing Administrator if necessary.
16.When click on Approve button from notification, requisition approved successfully, and Approval History for Requisition shows,
Sequence Approver Action
3 <Approver> Approved
2 <Submitter> Reserved
1 <Submitter> Submitted
17.However, Requisition status shows, Incomplete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document