Modifier List Qualifier Results in Error: FRM-92101: There Was a Failure in the Forms Server During Startup
(Doc ID 2428996.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to add Qualifiers for the Attribute Shipping Method to a new or existing Modifier crashes the application.
The following error occurs.
FRM-92101: There was a failure in Forms Server during startup. This could happen due to invalid configuration.
Please look into the web-server log file for details
oracle.forms.net.ConnectionExceptions: Forms session aborted: unable to communicate with runtime process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Oracle Pricing Manager > Modifiers > Modifier Setup
2. Populate Required fields:
- Type = Promotion
- Number/Name = "Test" (or any other dummy value)
3. Click List Qualifiers, populate record:
- Grouping Number = -1
- Context = Terms
- Attribute = Shipping Method
- Value From = [any value, valid or invalid]
4. Tab out of Value From field
Error FRM-92101 occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document