Location Manager Layout Is Throwing '404 Not Found' Error When Edit The Location
(Doc ID 2433813.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit the location using a custom Manager Layout, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the application
2. Go to User Configuration, Manager Layout, Create a New Manager Layout by copying the LOCATION manager Layout from the Public domain
3. Go to User Configuration, Screen Set Management, Create a New Location Screen set by copying LOCATION screen set from Public domain
4. Go to General tab of the Screen Set and select the custom Location manager layout from the drop-down list for the Edit value
5. Assign the Screen Set to a Menu
6. Access the Menu
7. Perform a search
8. Select a Location and edit it
9. Go to Resource tab, Resource Type section and select one for editing
10. Select the Appointment Rule Set for editing
The above error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document