R12:IBY: Payment Instruction Is Stuck In "Transmitted - Retry Completion" Status
(Doc ID 2437268.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Funds Disbursement Process Home has a Pending Action for payment instruction that is stuck in "Transmitted - Retry Completion" status.
The payment process request (PPR) was successfully transmitted but the Payment Instruction is stuck in the status "Transmitted - Retry Completion".
Clicking the Take Action icon does not change the status.
There are no actions available for the PPR or the payment instruction from the Payment Manager.
1. Process a PPR through transmission
2. The transmission is completed during formatting
3. Payments Manager shows no further actions available
4. The Funds Disbursement Process Home shows the instruction with status of "Transmitted - Retry Completion"
5. Click Take Action on the pending action
6. Observe a message stating "Payments completed successfully for instruction #####" but the status remains unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document