RetroPay Enhanced Results - Clicking 'Details' Icon Throws "Failure of Web Server bridge" Error
(Doc ID 2438548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the "Details" icon in the RetroPay Enhanced Results page, the following error occurs.
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as HRMS Responsibility.
- Open RetroPay Enhanced Results window.
- Enter values for Name, Assignment Number, Effective Date From/To, Payroll Name
- Click 'Go' button.
- Click Full Name in RetroPay Assignment Actions List.
- Click 'Details' icon in RetroPay Entries List.
- Error occurs in 'Details of Retro Entry' popup window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document