Pricing_Date Is Not Defaulted Based On The Request_Date
(Doc ID 2442561.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing_Date is not getting defaulted based on the request_Date after update.
Followed <Note 283988.1> Cannot Setup Defaulting Rule To Default Pricing Date from Sales Order Header To Sales Order Line. However, still not able to complete the setup, functionality is not working as expected.
Expect Pricing Date to re-default after updating request date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User & Pricing
2. Navigate: Use AK Developer to add values for Pricing to defaulting rules per <Note 283988.1>
3. Setup related defaulting rules for Pricing Date
4. Enter Order > see defaulted Pricing Date and Order Date > Update request date
5. Look at Pricing Date is not re-defaulting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document