How Can The Pricing Date Be Defaulted Based On The Request Date?
(Doc ID 2442561.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pricing Date is not getting defaulted based on the request date when the request date has been updated.
Followed steps in below document, but it is not working as expected.
Cannot Setup Defaulting Rule To Default Pricing Date from Sales Order Header To Sales Order Line (Doc ID 283988.1)
How can the pricing date be re-defaulted based on the request date after the request date has been updated?
Expect Pricing Date to re-default after updating the request date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User & Pricing
2. Navigate: Use AK Developer to add values for Pricing to defaulting rules per <Note 283988.1>
3. Setup related defaulting rules for Pricing Date
4. Enter Order > see defaulted Pricing Date and Order Date > Update request date
5. Look at Pricing Date is not re-defaulting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document