AME: When Using Action Type = "manager then final approver" Get Error "Approval List Could Not Be Generated. Please Contact Your System Administrator To Review AME Rules"
(Doc ID 2452224.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create the requisition after upgrade to 12.2.7, the following error occurs.
Approval List could not be generated. Please contact your System Administrator to review AME rules
Also see in fnd debug log this error
PL/SQL procedure: POR_AME_REQ_WF_PVT.GET_NEXT_APPROVERS
Error: ORA-20208: ISLAS, DIEGO lacks a supervisor, so AME cannot complete the chain of authority for the transaction.
1. Login to iProcurement Responsibility
2. Add item to Cart > View Cart and Checkout
3. Click on Edit
4. In the Edit and Submit Requisition page see the above error
5. Update the charge Account or some other conditions so the approval list generates this time
6. Still user not able to submit the request and see the same error on the page
7. Get error: Approval List could not be generated. Please contact your System Administrator to review AME rules setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document