Querying A Price List Gives Error: ORA-01722: Invalid Number
(Doc ID 2452370.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to re-query a newly created Price List, the following error occurs.
FRM-40505: ORACLE error: unable to perform query.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Oracle Applications
- Go to Oracle Pricing Manager Responsibility
- Navigate to Price Lists > Price List Setup
- Create a Price List and Save
- Re-query the price list created. Above error appears on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document