Change Requisition Need By Date Should Also Change Promise Date
(Doc ID 2457600.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to setup iProcurement / Purchasing so that the PO Promised Date is updated automatically when the Requisition Need-by date is changed and accepted via a Change Request?
1. Create requisition with Need-By Date say 05-Nov-2018
2. Approve requisition
3. AutoCreate Purchase Order from Requisition
4. PO Need-By Date and Promised Date are 05-Nov-2018
5. Approve Purchase Order
6. Amend Requisition Need-By Date to 07-Nov-2018 via iProcurement Change Request
7. Requisition Change is approved
8. PO Change is created and approved
9. PO Need-By date is 07-Nov-2018, PO Promised Date remains as 05-Nov-2018
It is observed that profile "PO: Default PO Promise Date from Need By Date" when set to Yes does not affect the above flow. This profile is only applicable on the AutoCreate feature from Oracle Purchasing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document