Unable to Show 'View Output' and 'View Log' in Readiness Check Details When the Concurrent Have Finished with 'Warning'
(Doc ID 2461783.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to show 'View Output' and 'View Log' in Readiness Check Details when the concurrent have finished with 'Warning'.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run the concurrent program and complete with 'Warning'.
(e.g concurrent program 'Payroll Run (Salary)')
- Open Payroll Readiness window
(N) Payroll Dashboard
- Select Payroll Name that selected Payroll Name when running concurrent program.
- Click (B)Go
- Click "Check Readiness" Icon and display Readiness Check Details.
- Not found 'View Output' and 'View log' in message for the concurrent with warning status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document