R12 Invoice Review PAXINRVW When Releasing Invoices They Are Displaying Same AR Invoice Number Causing Duplicate Invoice Number Error
(Doc ID 2462044.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Invoice Review PAXINRVW form, when releasing invoices, the invoices sometimes are displaying same AR Invoice number.
It only happens where 2 or more invoices are created and displayed and when users have already released an invoice without saving it and then when releasing another invoice they save when the popup window, Release Invoice, is open.
If invoices get same AR invoice number then it is not possible to interface them to AR, as we receive an error message in process Autoinvoice Import Program:
Steps to reproduce error:
1. Navigate to invoice review and find all approved invoices
2. Select the first invoice and push Release button and press Ok button(Now the invoice is released but still has not got any AR number)
3. Now select next draft invoice
4. Press Release button
5. Press SAVE with command CTRL + S
6. Press OK
7. SAVE (Invoices are getting same AR invoice numbers)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document