Incorrect/Wrong Resume File Opened from Applications Time Resume Column
(Doc ID 2463444.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Employee candidate applies for different jobs uploading different resumes for each job , when recruiter search for Active Applicants on the first applied job and try to open resume, opens the resume that was lastly uploaded and not one that was uploaded during this particular job application process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Employee Candidate apply for job 'Job 1' and upload resume 'Resume1.docx'
- Now he/she applies for a second job 'Job 2' and upload a different resume 'Resume2.docx'
- Login as Recruiter and search for Vacancy 'Job1' and its Active Applicants
- Pick this Employee Candidate and see the resume displayed as 'Resume1.docx'
- Click to open
- System Opens 'Resume2.docx' that was uploaded last and not content of 'Resume1.docx'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document