Australia Long Service Leave Act 2018 for Victoria State
(Doc ID 2468116.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there any plan to deliver the Long service leave act 2018 for Victoria state?
• LSL will accrue during all paid parental leave and during the first 52 weeks of unpaid parental leave.
• Continuity of employment will no longer be broken where unpaid parental leave exceeds 52 weeks (capped at 104 weeks for casual and seasonal employees).
• Employees will be able to take LSL after 7 years of continuous employment (currently 10 years).
• Employees will be able to take LSL one day at a time (currently LSL has to be taken in longer stretches over a maximum three periods).
• Where an employee’s hours of work change during their employment, LSL will be calculated at the highest average over the previous 12 months, five years or the entire period of employment (currently averaged over previous 12 months or five years only).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document