Enter Full Value of LOV Field and Tab Out Will Make ResultTable Width Smaller
(Doc ID 2468496.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When typing in a ListOfValue(LOV) field with the full value, and then TAB out the LOV field, the width of some columns of the ResultTable(advancedTable) will show up smaller (making some columns titles wrap to the next line).
2. This issue occurs when the width property of the advancedTable is defined as 90%.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure the IE browser is not yet maximized before navigating to the page.
2. After navigating to the OAF page, maximize the IE browser size.
3. Type in a ListOfValue(LOV) field with the full value
4. Hit the TAB key and tab out the LOV field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document