When Manually Adding An Approver The Workflows Are Getting Stuck During The Approval Process
(Doc ID 2477101.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For one of the requisition, based on the amount the requester supervisor and cost center approver are added into the approval path. Initially both the requester supervisor and the cost center owner are the same. After initiating the approval process, the requester supervisor is changed and workflow becomes stuck.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create A requisition with below details:
• amount which requires requester supervisor approval (2nd level approval)
• preparer whose supervisor is the cost center owner (3rd level)
2. Submit the requisition. Requisition is approved by PO COE(1st level approver). Next notification goes to the Requester Supervisor (who is also the cost center Owner)
3. Change the supervisor of the preparer to another person.
4. The old supervisor needs to approve. Then, the next notification goes to the new supervisor
5. New Supervisor approves
6. Workflow is in pending at Blocked activity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document