Contract Stuck In 'Passed' Status Post Partial Unit Termination
(Doc ID 2481801.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
In Lease Management, when performing partial Termination with split asset, contract is stuck in 'Passed' status
Quote got successfully completed & the split assets were terminated, however an unprocessed revision with 'asset unit split' is causing the contract stuck with 'passed'.
The Expectation is that contract should be in Booked status after quote completion.
1. Lease Super User > Create Partial Termination Quote with unit split
2. Approved & Accept the quote
3. Run Billing and verify invoice is created and workflow is completed
4. Verify that quote is completed and Split Assets were terminated
5. Contract is stuck in 'Passed' status as there was an unprocessed revision on asset unit split.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document