R12: AP/EBTAX Not Able To Add Blank Value In Business Flow For Service Subscription
(Doc ID 2482726.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Third Party Software for Tax Calculation
On : 12.2.5
Unable to add a service subscription for Procure To Pay Business Flow.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Tax Manager Responsibility,
2. Go to Regimes and then go to Service Subscription Form
3. Adding a new row for a new Service Provider
4. Open the LOV on the Service LOV and not able to add the 'Procure to Pay' value.
The issue can be also reproduced by Navigating to the following path:
1. Tax Manager Responsibility
2. Go to Parties
3. Go to Party TAX profile
4. Query the Operating Unit
5. Go to Configuration Owner Tab
6. Add a new subscription to the selected regime
Because of this issue, it is not possible to work correctly with third party software for Tax calculation on the Procure to Pay Business Flow (P2P)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document