All assignments for the Employee are not Displayed Initially in Manage Payroll Payments
(Doc ID 2489862.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When opening "Manage Payroll Payments" in Employee Self-Service, all the assignments are not displayed in the "Select An Assignment" page. When the user navigates to the preference page and goes back to the Manage Payroll Payments, all the assignments are displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as Employee Self-Service who has multiple assignments.
- Go to Manage Payroll Payments
- Not all assignments are displayed in the "Select An Assignment" page.
- Go to Preference
- Click Cancel to go back to the "Select An Assignment" page.
- All the assignments are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document