BWC: Document Total is Incorrect When Default Currency is Foreign Currency
(Doc ID 2495039.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document Total is incorrect in BWC Document Builder when default currency is foreign currency.
Correct Document Total is displayed in BWC Document Builder when default currency is foreign currency.
Steps to Reproduce
- Setup Currency Rates between USD and JPY for Type=Corporate.
(GL) Setup > Currencies > Rates > Daily
Type=Corporate USD To JPY=110.43
- Setup the "Invoice Currency" and "Payment Currency" of Supplier Site to be foreign currency.
(PO) Supply Base > Suppliers
Query the supplier
Click "Quick Update"
Click "Key Payment Setups"
Set "Invoice Currency" and "Payment Currency" to JPY
- Purchasing Options
(PO) Setup > Organizations > Purchasing Options
Set "Rate Type" = Corporate
- Create a requisition in Yen(Foreign Currency)
- (PO) Buyer Work Center > Requisitions
- Query the requisition created in 1
- Click Add
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document