R12: Getting Error While Defining the Purchasing Options: Purchasing Options or Financial Options have not been defined for the Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2496270.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Setups
When attempting to Setup Purchasing Options,
the following error occurs.
Purchasing Options or Financial Options have not been defined for the Operating Unit: XX_XXX
1. The data that defines the flexfield on this field may be inconsistent. Inform your system administrator that the function: KeyFlexfieldDefinitionFactory.getStructureNumber
could not find the structure definition for the flexfield specified by Application = SQLGL, Code = GL# and Structure number =
2. oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[335 ].
3. Error - Attribute OrgId in PurchasingSetupAM.PurchasingOptionsVO is required.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Purchasing
2. Navigate to: Setup > Organizations > Purchasing Options
3. Getting the above mentioned Error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document