Enterprise Asset Mamagement (EAM) Preventive Maintenance (Schedule Definition) Is Not Creating Work Orders
(Doc ID 2496679.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, PM
Work Orders are not generated although 'Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders program' is scheduled to run every day
Work Orders to be generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
2. Navigation = Preventive Maintenance-> Schedule Definition
3. Choose a Schedule and Set. Use a Base Date to suggest next Service Date = End Date. Next WO Only = No, Asset Number = 90
4. For Multiple Rules, use date that comes first
5. For 3 activities
6. Navigation = Work Order Planning-> Maintenance Workbench, Launch for Org = APS, Asset Number = 90
Unreleased, Released and Reviewed
7. Forecast Work orders for Routes, 90 and there appears to be no Work Orders found on the workbench
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document