Display Name in workflow tables does not match Name with per_all_people_f records.
(Doc ID 2502299.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 11i to 12.2.5 the employee name(full_name) in per_all_people_f and wf_local_roles.description are not matching.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- After Upgraded from 11i to 12.2.5
- Employee Full name in the instance is concatenated using Last Name, First name, Suffix and Preferred Name
- When any of the above column value is updated the full_name gets automatically updated in per_all_people_f but the corresponding wf_local_roles.description does not get updated automatically.
- Expecting the employee name in per_all_people_f.full_name should match to wf_local_roles.description after the full_name is updated in per_all_people_f table.
- Run the SQL before and after updating any/all value of Last Name, First name, Suffix and Preferred Name
select first_name,last_name, full_name
where person_id = &person_id ;
select display_name,Description from wf_roles where ORIG_SYSTEM = 'PER' AND orig_system_id = &person_id;
per_all_people_f.full_name gets updated correctly but wf_roles.Description does not get updated with same value.
1. Concurrent Request 'Synchronize WF LOCAL tables' is disabled in the instance.
Recent Upgrade to 12.2.5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document