Contract Approval Notification Is Going Two Times To Approver With Voting Method Consensus
(Doc ID 2515618.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Contract Terms Authoring
Two Contract Approval Notifications generated to Approver with voting method Consensus after
configuring Contract approval with AME. One Approval Group is defined with voting method consensus as Parallel Approver
Notification is triggered to the same Approver twice for approval when he is set as a parallel approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) AME (R)
2) Define one approval group with voting method consensus as parallel approver
3) Create A & B as Parallel Approvers and also Create Ad-hoc approvers.
4) Submit the Contract for Approval
5) It went to First Level Approver who approved and then to Second Level
6) Second level approvers are parallel approvers and both reassigned to third level approvers
7) One of the third level approver reassigned back to second level parallel approver
8) Now an additional notification reached Second Level Approver again.
Teaming and subcontract approval are stuck due to this issue in Production.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document