AU: Single Touch Payroll Report "Declared By" LOV Does not Return Any Value
(Doc ID 2515899.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit "Single Touch Payroll Report", the mandatory parameter "Declared By" does not return any value.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as AU Super HRMS Manager responsibility
- Go to Submit Request form
(N) Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request
- Enter Name "Single Touch Payroll Report".
- Open Declared By parameter LOV.
- LOV does not return any value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document