R12 AGIS: While Approve Inbound Batch With Attachments Throws Error Message: 'Complete The Accounting Distribution For The Recipient', but the Accounts Already Exist
(Doc ID 2516846.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, AGIS General Ledger
AGIS Batch with Attachments is created. When User is approving second AGIS Batch the last reviewed Attachments Tab is defaulted.
When Trying to Approve, an Error message is displayed. To overcome the error, User has to navigate to Recipient Accounts tab page and approve.
Error message is misleading as Recipient Accounts exist.
Complete the accounting distribution for the recipient.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to AGIS > Transactions > Outbound > Create batch with Attachments
2. Navigate to AGIS > Transactions > Inbound > User check Attachments page and approves
3. User open the next Inbound Batch and Attachments tab page is defaulted
4. User Approves Batch and error message is received: "Complete the accounting distribution for the recipient"
5. To avoid error message User has to navigate to Recipient Accounting page and Approval without any change to the Batch as Recipient Accounts already exist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!